Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Scorching sun, giant cactus, monumental landscapes worn by time. From the continent-crossing Route 66 to the bright colours of geometric Navajo design, Disney's Santa Fe hotel is designed around TexMex themes.
Why We like it...
- A 20 minute walk or 5 minute free shuttle bus ride
- Colourful 'Cars' themed rooms - Ideal for fans of the film!
- Offers good value for money packages
The hotel bedrooms are colourful, brightly decorated and are themed around the Disney Pixar film Cars with two double beds. There is also a ceiling fan and TV with both Disney and international TV channels.
Rio Grande & Eldorado Rooms
Rooms along the Rio Grande are in a quieter area and have direct access to the path leading to the Disney® Parks. An Eldorado room is located nearer to the main hotel facilities: reception, restaurant and bar. Please call 0844 856 5488 to book these room types.
Facilities & Services...
- Rio Grande Bar (live music on certain evenings)
- 'La Cantina' Restaurant serving European specialities
And for the Kids...
- Indoor children's corner
- 'Totem Circle' outdoor play area themed on the relics of an Indian village