Bread Pudding is one of my biggest weaknesses. I had my first taste of bread pudding when I tired Kneaders Raspberry Bread Pudding. It was love at first bite. Seriously, if I am going to splurge on calories, just put a plate of that in front of me and watch it disappear within seconds ;-)
This bread pudding is pretty delicious… then again, anything is going to be sinfully good. If you are looking for that perfect, decedent treat that will completely knock the socks off of your guests, then this is the recipe you are looking for. It is melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and the sauce is the perfect and most delectable compliment to this treat.
This recipe is seriously melt-in-your-mouth DELICIOUS!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix and combine sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Add in bread cubes and gently stir in bread crumbs to evenly coat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- While bread cubes are resting/soaking, get out a second medium bowl. Combine brown sugar, butter and pecans until it reaches a crumble.
- Evenly pour/distribute bread cube mixture in a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle brown sugar crumble evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until set.
- To make sauce, Combine sugar, butter, egg and vanilla in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar melts.
Slap Ya Mama Original Blend, 8-Ounce
Grocery (Walker & Sons)