- 8 (1 oz) slices whole-wheat bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 slices smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly coat both sides of bread with cooking spray. Press each bread slice into the cup of a muffin tin. Bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted. Cool slightly.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Combine milk and eggs, stirring well with a whisk. Divide the egg mixture evenly among bread cups. Sprinkle onions, if desired, and bacon evenly over tarts; top each with 1 tablespoon cheese
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 tarts • Calories: 316 • Fat: 8.8 g • Carbs: 31.2 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 18.3 g • WW Points+: 8 pts
Chicago Metallic 26635 12-Cup Lift & Serve Single Squares Pan
Kitchen (Chicago Metallic)
Smart Planet PTS-1 Pop Tarts on a Stick Maker
Grocery (Smart Planet)
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Nonstick Mini Tart and Pot Pie Pan Set, 5-Inch, Set of 4
Kitchen (HIC Harold Import Co.)
Cook's Choice 3 Inch Better Baker
Kitchen (Cook's Choice)
COOK'S CHOICE CKC6101 Better Baker 5in Bowl Maker
Home Improvement (Cook's Choice)