- 1 one pound lobster
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons half and half
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
2) Crack open claws and knuckles, and remove meat, set aside.
3) Take tail meat out, being careful to remove it from shell in a single piece, set aside.
4) Prep an 8" skillet with cooking spray, place on high heat.
5) Whisk eggs, cream, and dill in bowl until frothy.
6) Pour egg mixture into hot skillet, then turn off heat, and remove skillet from heat. Make omlette in usual way, being careful not to scorch eggs.
7) When eggs are nearly set, place claw meat in middle of omlette, then fold over. Hold for a few seconds, then flip omlette over.
8) When omlette is set, transfer to warm plate.
I omitted the cheese, because I have yet to find a cheese that doesn't overpower the delicate lobster flavor. I also did not use salt, I find it not only overpowers the lobster, but if you add it to the eggs, it makes them chewy. If you need salt, I would suggest boiling lobster in salted water.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank superfoodie for this recipe.
Comments About This Recipe
What do you think of Lobster Omlette?
I'm going to make this, and I'll use Hollandaise Sauce to top this omelet.Delicious. I added shredded cheese to it and served sauteed asparagus on the side.
Soup Recipes Vol 1 - Delicious Collection of Video Recipes
Mobile Application (Ash Technology)