- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage
- 3 cups shredded potatoes - drained and pressed
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 12 ounces mild Cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup onion - chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper - chopped
- 1 pound small curd cottage cheese
- 6 jumbo eggs
Stir together shredded potatoes and butter. Line bottom and sides of a medium glass baking dish with potato mixture. Combine sausage, cheddar cheese, onion, pepper, cottage cheese and eggs; pour mixture into baking dish.
This works for hungry women too. And hungry kids especially! The ingredients are mixed together so you get a taste of sausage, cheese and potatoes in every bite.
Mr Breakfast would like to thank baseball27 for this recipe.
Comments About This Recipe
What do you think of ?
We liked it! My husband - my hungry man - especially liked it. Thanks for a good recipe.
Bavarian Breakfast Links (7 ounce)