Pepperoni Pizza Wrap
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 234 calories, 7.5g fat, 1, 083mg sodium, 32g carbs, 7.5g fiber, 5.5g sugars, 16.5g protein - PointsPlus® value 6*
- 1 stick light string cheese
- 2 tbsp. pizza sauce
- Dash each Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup canned stewed tomatoes, roughly chopped, patted dry
- 1 tsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
Set toaster oven to highest setting.
Break string cheese into thirds and put in a blender or food processor - blend at high speed until cheese takes on a shredded or grated consistency. (Or just tear string cheese into pieces and roughly chop.) Set aside.
Place tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds, or until just warm. Evenly spread sauce onto the center of the tortilla, and sprinkle with a dash of each of the spices. Top with spinach, stewed tomatoes, Parm-style topping, chopped turkey pepperoni, and shredded/grated string cheese.
Wrap tortilla up like a burrito, folding the sides in first, and then rolling it up from the bottom. Place wrap on the microwave-safe plate, seam side down, and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Transfer wrap to the toaster oven and cook until hot on the inside and slightly crisp on the outside, about 3 minutes.
- Hungry for More? Click here for Triple-Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Poppers. And check out the "All Things Pizza" chapter of Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.
Bavarian Breakfast Links (7 ounce)