This elegant crab scramble can make scrambled eggs into a meal masterpiece. To make your crab scramble a downright beautiful low-carb egg breakfast, decorate the plate with some colorful fresh fruit and a sprig of mint or parsley.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
8-ounce can lump crabmeat
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Chop the crabmeat.
- Finely chop the fresh chives.
- Heat the butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, turn the heat to low.
- Add the crabmeat and 1 teaspoon chives.
- Cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and season them to taste.
- Stir the cheese into the beaten eggs.
- Pour over the crabmeat in the frying pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes while stirring constantly.
Stauffer's Home Roasted Yellow Corn Meal, 32 Oz. (2 Lb.) Packages (Pack of 2)
Grocery (Haldeman Mills)