4 Trendy Brunches in SoHo
What better way to spend your Sunday than shopping and brunching in SoHo? Sure, it’s a bit crowded on Broadway, but off the beaten path you can find some pretty stellar places that will leave you perfectly satisfied. We’ve outlined 4 of our favorites in the neighborhood, whether you are looking for a classic Parisian bistro or want to settle into a cute & quirky cafe. Check ‘em out!
The Mercer Kitchen
[Prince street between Mercer & Greene] This sophisticated Jean-Georges hot spot is located in the basement of The Mercer Hotel, complete with exposed brick walls, sleek banquet tables and an open kitchen. Did you know this was one of the first NYC restaurants to have a communal table?! We love the chic, yet rustic vibe this resto gives off, and like every Jean-Georges place [ABC Kitchen, Jean-Georges, Perry St… you get the idea], the menu is filled with seasonal, flavorful & fresh dishes that showcase few ingredients. If you’re looking for a guaranteed perfect start to your Sunday morning brunch, this it’s at!
- Budget: $14 – $30 per person
- Cuisine: Farm-to-table, American
- Best For: Special occasions or family brunch.
- What To Order: Any of the pizzas, kale salad, or turkey burger.
- What To Know: They take reservations.
- What to Wear: Your Sunday best— heels are appropriate.
- Scene: Trendy, chic and sceney!
[MacDougal street between Prince & Houston] With the same owners as the famous Cookshop in Chelsea, Hundred Acres brings a trendy, yet home-style feel to SoHo. The charming restaurant has rickety chairs and wooden tables, potted plants, and an overall neighborhood kitchen atmosphere that you can’t help but fall in love with. Seasonal and interesting combinations on the menu make it quite overwhelming [5 types of bloody marys! 6 different egg dishes!], but anything you order will be cooked to perfection.
- Budget: $17 – $30 per person
- Cuisine: New American
- Best For: A group of friends or a brunch date.
- What To Order: Chilaquiles, the Arctic Char or the Buttermilk Pancakes.
- What To Know: There’s always a wait, so definitely make a reservation!
- What to Wear: Leather leggings and an oversized sweater.
- Scene: Trendy neighborhood farmhouse.
Table Mats background in grunge style with splatters and hand letter Image 2094301 by MSD Customized Tablemats Stain Resistance Collector Kit Kitchen Table Top DeskDrink Customized Stain Resistance Collector Kit Kitchen Table Top Desk
Home (MS Depot)
Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6,galaxy S6 Edge Sport Armband , Nancy's Shop Easy Fitting Sports Universal Running Armband with Build in Screen Protect Case Cover Running Band Stylish Reflective Walking Exercise Mount Sports Universal Armband Case+ Key Holder Slot for Samsung Galaxy S 5 , Samsung Galaxy S6,samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge (Black)
Deego Fashion Graphic Design Hard PC Lightweight Case Slim Anti-Scratch Protector Skin Back Cover With Transparent Borders for Samsung Galaxy S4/S IV/I9500 (Bling Breakfast)