Hopefully these photos of the 50 top breakfasts in the world inspire you to eat better in the mornings.
1. A Turkish breakfast – this normally consists of different cheeses, as well as butter, olives, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, jam, honey, and spicy meat.
2. Israeli Breakfast – Fresh bread, a variety of hard and soft cheeses, fresh juice, olives, jam and butter can all be found on the Israeli breakfast plate.
3. Breakfast van de Netherlands – Apple pancakes served with a dark syrup called ‘stroop’ is a national favorite
5. Quick Spanish breakfast – Pan a la Catalana, or Pan con Tomate, is a simple and popular breakfast dish in Spain. It consists of bread rubbed with fresh garlic and ripe tomato, followed by a quick dash of olive oil and salt, and then topped with cheese, ham or sausage.
6. Moroccan breakfast – different breads with a variety of jams, cheese or butter to spread on top.
8. Swedish breakfast – Pannkakor is a pancake made from batter and fried on both sides – much like a crepe. It is served with a rich and sweet, fruity filling.
9. Icelandic breakfast cuisine – It might not look that magnificent, but the Hafragrautur, or oatmeal, is favored in Iceland for good reason: its a great way to warm yourself up in the cold mornings. It’s usually served with brown sugar and a few raisins or nuts on top.
11. Breakfast in Australia – it’s called Vegemite, and apparently the Aussies love it. So much so that a jar of these can often be found in a travelling Aussies backpack!
12. A Brazilian breakfast – a tasty selection of meats, cheeses and bread. A very simple and popular breakfast.
13. An Italian breakfast – Cappuccino and croissant. The italians favor this stylish breakfast, it’s quick and can be had on the go.