Never fear though, there are plenty of Slimming World-friendly foods that are going to keep you sane on holiday.
From opting for porridge on the plane to sipping an espresso in a sunny square, keep your eyes peeled for these 7 delicious foods that will keep you Syn-counting and target-focussed. Holidays just got easy!
2. Continental breakfastsFree foods galore! Neat slices of ham, tiny wholemeal bread rolls, eggs, yogurt, fruit and your cheese allowance all laid out for you. Job done!
3. Mediterranean menusYou'll find plenty of pasta and rice dishes on holiday menus - that, and those yummy mini baked potatoes you see everywhere.
(Psst! If you like this, you're going to LOVE )
5. SaladsEverywhere you go abroad does a mean salad. You'll find loads of interesting free foods hiding in the side salads, too. Order one with every meal to up your speed foods.
6. EspressoEnjoy really good coffee that hits the spot without extra Syns. Forget trying to get a good cuppa, it ain't gonna happen.
7. FruitWhen the weather's good, you'll be surviving on watermelon and ices (and saving all those Slimming World Syns for the cocktail bar!). A couple of lengths in the pool will also sort the body magic!
Clif Bar - 12 Pack - Oatmeal Raisin Walnut
Grocery (Clif Bar)
Nutrition Bar Chocolate Peanut Crisp Oatmega Bar, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free 1.8oz (Pack of 12)
Health and Beauty (Boundless Nutrition)