- I make all the filling the night before, then all you need to do is pour on the eggs in the morning and place in the oven.
- Add the ground pork and onion to a frying pan and fry until browned and onion is softened.
- Add the sage, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the sweet potato until all is combined. Then add this to an oven proof dish.
- Add the peppers, kale, passata, stock and splash of balsamic vinegar to the pan and heat gently until veg is slightly softened. If you find it dries too much, just add a little more passata and stock, but don't make the mixture too wet, you just want the peppers and kale, lightly covered in a tomatoey sauce.
- Add this to the oven proof dish, over the pork mixture.
- Once ready to cook the quiche, preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Whisk eggs, season well with salt and black pepper and pour over the layers in the oven proof dish.
- Place in the oven and bake until egg mixture has set on top and is golden, approx 40 mins.
Clif Bar - 12 Pack - Oatmeal Raisin Walnut
Grocery (Clif Bar)
Nutrition Bar Chocolate Peanut Crisp Oatmega Bar, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free 1.8oz (Pack of 12)
Health and Beauty (Boundless Nutrition)