When I first heard about overnight oats - basically cold porridge - I wasn't too sure about the idea. I'll admit, the first couple of times I tried it I wasn't so keen. But after a bit of experimenting, this combination of ingredients and the container make them just beautiful and they're one of my favourites now - the boys seem to love them too! If I don't eat the full jar for breakfast then I save the rest for a snack or dessert later in the day as they are very filling - and only 1.5 syns for the whole jar if you use the oats as your healthy extra!
Ingredients (single serving)
- 35g plain porridge oats
- 450g pot fat free Greek style yogurt with honey (1.5 syns, or free if you use plain)
- berries (I've used raspberries/blackberries/blueberries, but frozen mixed berries work just as well - in fact they make the oats more moist from the extra juices)
- Starting with the yogurt, layer your ingredients up into a jar - I use a 500ml clip lid one. I usually do 3 layers of yogurt/oats/fruit.
- Leave overnight in the fridge for the yogurt and fruit to soak into the oats.
- Remove from the fridge when ready to eat and give it a good mix.
- In an attempt to fight against the Coronavirus, Display port cables offer a wide selection of disposable hand gloves, to protect yourself from virus-carrying bacteria in both blue and white colours. This can be used for every indoor and outdoor. This can be used for every indoor and outdoor activity lease note that shipping wait time may be longer. Be safe as you wait for extra protection against the virus.